My internet keeps crashing WTF?

on Saturday 20 February 2016

Everything was working fine today until now. 

It keeps crashing every now and then, It crashed maybe 2-3 times now. 

It's finally working now but I feel that it will crash again. 

What should I do to make this stop. 

I use Windows 10





l think is this is internet using time you pc background running some apps in so you check it background application or this is windows 10 is original or dublicate you check or you check
windows key installed so many people using browser this is problem coming my reason is first you google chrome or mozilla upgrated application better company some security updated coming this is browser using time so first updated browser after you updated antivirus programe after restart you pc enjoy this is answer some time clearly just do it

thanks for coming


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Follow on G+